The final step towards the group stage
Photo source : www.zimbio.com
Date : 22.08.2017
Kick off : 19:45 PM
Tuesday, 22.08.2017, set to start at 19:45, the Sevilla vs Basaksehir fixture is going to be a very fiery one in Spain, especially after the result that pushes the Turkey side to attack.
Team facts and news
- Sevilla is currently sitting on the 8th position of the Primera Division table, with 1 point gathered in their domestic league.
- The home side succeeded in winning away in Istanbul with the score of 2-1. In the Spanish league however, the team under E. Berizzo had quite a sore performance, only drawing level with Espanyol, the final score being 1-1. C. Lenglet scored for them, while E. Banega was sent off in the 84th minute of the match.
- The Spanish club will not be able to rely on F. Vazquez, D. Carrico and D. Soria as all of these players are still suffering from injuries.
- Basaksehir on the other hand, is sitting on the 10th position in the Turkey league, with 3 points obtained after 2 rounds played.
- The visitors appear to be in a decline regarding their form. After losing in the end of the game against Sevilla, the Turks also lost their game in the domestic league against Karabukspor, being overwhelmed with the score of 3-1.
- The only missing player for the visiting side is going to be A. Chedjou, as the player from Cameroon unfortunately suffered a back injury.
Main prediction : Over 2.5 goals @ 1.65 at Bwin
To be considered : Over 3.5 goals @ 2.60 at Bwin
Sevilla is a force to reckon with when they play in front of their home fans. I expect the Spanish side to score at least once in this fixture and also expect the Turks to push for qualification from the very beginning of the game.