Betting predictions – Scotland vs England – WC 2018 Qualifiers
Photo source : www.goal.com
Date : 10.06.2017
Kick off : 17:00 PM
Saturday, 10.06.2017, set to begin at 17:00, the Scotland vs England will definitely be a game to watch for the neutral football fans.
Team facts and news
- Scotland is only sitting on the 4th position of Group F, with 5 points gathered so far after 5 encounters.
- The home side has not been constant at all during these qualifiers. Following their 0-3 loss in England, they went on and defeated Slovenia in front of the Scottish fans (1-0).
- R. Snodgrass has proven himself quite useful for the team so far, with 3 goals netted.
- The Scottish side has only played a single friendly game in the month of March, which concluded with a 1-1 draw against Canada.
Probable line-up: Gordon – Tierney, Martin, Mulgrew, Robertson – McArthur, Brown – Forrest, Armstrong, Snodgrass – Griffiths
- As far as their counterparts are concerned, England is marching towards the 2018 World Cup, with 13 points obtained through 5 games.
- The visitors are going through the opposite of a rough patch, with 4 victories in their 5 fixtures. Their most recent victory came against Lithuania (2-0).
- Daniel Sturridge and A. Lallana are the best goalscorers for the national team, with 2 goals apiece.
- The Englishmen played a sole friendly game this year and that was a 1-0 loss in Germany.
Probable line-up: Hart – Walker, Cahill, Stones, Bertrand – Lallana, Dier, Dele Alli – Lingard, Kane, Sterling
To be considered : Over 2.5 goals @ 2.35 at Ladbrokes
Scotland is forced to get a positive result, mainly a victory in order to still hope for a WC qualification. I see a lot of defensive flaws in the English squad, which should produce quite a dramatic and exciting contest.