Neymar will be the star at Parc des Princes
Photo source : www.espnfc.com
Date : 20.08.2017
Kick off : 20:00 PM
Sunday, 20.08.2017, set to start at 20:00, the PSG vs Toulouse clash is expected to be a goal galore and an impressive home win for Neymar & company.
Team facts and news
- PSG is currently occupying the 3rd position in the Ligue 1 table, with 6 points gathered after 2 rounds played.
- The home side has had good performances so far in this beginning of the season. They managed to win both of their games with clean sheets, 2-0 at home against Amiens and 3-0 away against Guingamp. Moreover, PSG also succeeded in winning the French Super Cup, after a 2-1 victory over AS Monaco.
- PSG will not be able to rely on Lucas Moura for this clash, as he is still injured.
Probable line-up: Areola – Kurzawa, Silva, Marquinhos, Alves – Rabiot, Motta, Verratti – Neymar, Cavani, Di Maria
- As for their counterparts, Toulouse is sitting on the 10th position in the table, with 3 points won after the first couple rounds.
- The visitors showed promise in this start of the season, as they barely lost 3-2 away at Monaco, but then got the best of Montpellier, with a 1-0 victory at home.
- The visitors have no significant absents for this encounter with PSG and they will be capable of sending their best starting eleven on the pitch.
Probable line-up: Lafont – Michelin, Yago, Jullien, Moubandje – Cahuzac, Bodiger – Jean, Toivonen, Durmaz – Delort
Main prediction : Over 3.5 goals @ 1.83 at Ladbrokes
To be considered : Over 4.5 goals @ 2.80 at Ladbrokes
The value and experience gap in this fixture is overwhelming. There is not value with PSG winning this duel, this being the main reason why plenty of goals to be scored in this clash seems much more profitable.