Lyon has everything going their way so far
Photo source : www.zambio.com
Date : 19.08.2017
Kick off : 16:00 PM
Saturday, 19.08.2017, set to start at 16:00, the Lyon vs Bordeaux clash is going to start the Saturday frenzy in French football.
Team facts and news
- Lyon was sitting on the top of the table ahead of this Ligue 1 third round, with the maximum number of points obtained.
- The home side is playing quite some convincing football at the start of this season. They first cruised past Strasbourg (4-0) and then got an away triumph at Rennes (1-2) last round.
- Ferland Mendy is going to be the missing player for Lyon, due to his current medical condition.
Probable line-up: Lopes – Marcal, Morel, Marcelo, Rafael – Darder, Tousart – Depay, Fekir, Traore – Mariano
- As for their counterpart, Bordeaux is occupying the 7th position in the table, with 4 points obtained after the first two rounds.
- The visitors announce quite a positive campaign so far. After an initial draw against Angers, they got back on track at home with a victory against Metz (2-0).
- The visitors will not be able to rely on Diego Contento, who had a little argument with the team coach.
Probable line-up: Costil – Sabaly, Lewczuk, Jovanovic, Pellenard – Vada, Lerager, Sankhare – Malcom, Mendy, Kamano
Main prediction : Over 2.5 goals @ 1.58 at Bet365
To be considered : Over 3.5 goals @ 2.40 at Bet365
Both of these two teams had quite the beginning to the season and I expect to see plenty of action at both ends of the pitch in this Ligue 1 classic.