Betting predictions – La Coruna vs Betis – Primera Division
Kick off: 15:45
The only game scheduled this Wednesday in La Liga will take place between La Coruna and Betis. Neither team is in good shape, both of them being situated at the bottom half of the table.
- With 23 points, the hosts are on the 17 position after 25 games.
- So far, they ticked five wins, eight draws and 12 defeats, having a 28-40 goal difference.
- Their current form is not impressive at all, since they managed to win only one game in the last five in La Liga, being defeated in three more and checking one 1-1 draw vs Atletico Madrid.
- When they play at home, things are better, considering that in the last five games in this competition, they have been defeated in just one game, 0-1 against Alaves.
- In the last four home games in this campaign, there have been scored under 2.5 goals.
- The hosts have scored at least two goals in the last three home matches against today’s opponents.
- The visitors are not in a good shape, with only one victory, one draw and three losses in the last five rounds.
- The last meeting against La Coruna took place in December and it was a 1-3 loss in Copa del Rey at this stadium.
- Talking about La Liga situation, the team is on the 14th position with seven wins, six draws and 12 defeats.
- In 25 games, they gained 27 points, having a 27-41 goal difference.
- There have been over 2.5 goals scored in the last four games.
- Jonas Martin is the only missing players, since he is injured.
La Coruna vs Betis probable lineups:
La Coruna (4-2-3-1): Lux – Navarro, Sidnei, Arribas, Juanfran – Mosquera, Borges – Luisinho, Colak, Fajr – Andone.
Betis (3-5-2): Adan – Mandi, Pezzella, Tosca – Navarro, Petros, Pardo, Ceballos. Durmisi – Castro, Sanabria.