FC Copenhagen needs the home crowd in it
Photo source : www.espnfc.com
Date : 23.08.2017
Kick off : 19:45 PM
Wednesday, 23.08.2017, set to start at 19:45, the FC Copenhagen vs Qarabag fixture is one of the few that still has any stake left in it in the UCL playoffs.
Team facts and news
- FC Copenhagen is currently on the 6th position in the Superliga, with 9 points gathered after 6 rounds played.
- The home side are not too constant in their domestic league, with 4 points obtained in the past 3 rounds. Recently, FC Copenhagen managed to get a 3-2 victory at home against Sonderjyske.
- Serbian striker A. Pavlovic is the team’s most prolific scorer so far, with 2 goals netted in official games.
- The Danish team will have T. Hogli and E. Johansson unavailable for selection due to injuries.
- Qarabag, on the other hand, is sitting in the runner-up position in the first division in Azerbaijan, with maximum points after 2 rounds.
- The visitors are going through a very good patch, with 4 consecutive victories coming into this game in all competitions. Last weekend, Qarabag swept Inter Baku after a confident 1-0 home win.
- M. Madatov is going to be the most dangerous man in front of goal for Qarabag, as he has already scored 2 goals this season.
- The visiting team has no important players absent, reason why they will be able to send in their best starting eleven.
Main prediction : Over 1.5 goals @ 1.44 at PaddyPower
To be considered : Over 2.5 goals @ 2.30 at PaddyPower
Qarabag succeeded in getting away with a 1-0 in Azerbaijan, but the task at hand in Denmark is going to be so much more difficult. I can see both teams creating chances on opening, goals sounding quite profitable in this scenario.