Betting predictions – Chile vs Germany – Confederations Cup Final
Date : 02.07.2017
Kick off : 19:00 PM
Sunday, 02.07.2017, set to begin at 19:00, the Chile vs Germany clash is going to be a very exciting one, with the winner marching back home with the Confederations Cup trophy.
Team facts and news
- “La Roja” plays very much alike their opponents. As far as international success is concerned, they managed to grasp 2 trophies recently, the 2015 and 2016 Copa America. Thanks to this accomplishment, Chile is taking part at its first ever Confederations Cup.
- Following these performances, the Chileans are looking forward to raising another trophy above their head and they are very close to grasping this dream, being only one victory away from it.
- In the group stage, the side coached by Juan Antonio Pizzi gathered 5 points, managing a victory over Cameroon and only draws against Australia and Germany. In the semifinals, Chile bumped into Portugal, the European champions, against whom they qualified after penalties. Claudio Bravo was the Chilean hero, as he defended all three of the Portuguese penalty shots.
Probable line-up: Bravo – Beausejour, Medel, Jara, Isla – Hernandez, Diaz, Aranguiz – Sanchez, Vidal, Vargas
- Following their World Cup triumph from 3 years ago, Germany qualified for its 3rd Confederations Cup. In 1999, they disappointed and got sent home after the group stages, but in 2005, they managed to reach the final stage, where they lost out to Brazil.
- Despite of the fact that Joachim Low decided not to call out players like Ozil, Kroos, Hummels, Boateng, Muller, Reus, Neuer or Khedira, Germany has done wonders so far. They gathered 7 points in the group stage, with victories over Australia and Cameroon and a draw against Chile. In the semifinals, they crashed Mexico (4-1).
- The Germans have been the most prolific team so far during this tournament, with 11 goals netted and 5 conceded.
Probable line-up: Ter Stegen – Ginter, Rudiger, Kimmich – Hector, Goretzka, Rudy, Henrichs – Stindl, Draxler – Werner
To be considered : Draw @ 3.25 at WilliamHill
Chile is a team with plenty of talented players, especially as far as the offensive department is concerned. It is very hard to believe that they will fail to score in this match-up, considering that Germany has conceded at least once in each of their games. On the other hand, Germany has been the most lethal team at this tournament, with Goretzka and Werner leading the goalscorers’ way.