Betting predictions – Cameroon vs Chile – Confederations Cup
Date : 18.06.2017
Kick off : 19:00 PM
Sunday, 18.06.2017, set to begin at 19:00, the Cameroon vs Chile will set the tone for the Confederations Cup this year.
Team facts and news
- Cameroon has played at the beginning of this month, their first qualification game for the African Nations Cup. They got a 1-0 victory at home against Morocco and the lone goalscorer was V. Aboubakar, in the 28th minute.
- A couple of days ago, Cameroon played a friendly game against Colombia, which they lost in quite an ugly fashion (0-4).
- Cameroon is not going to attend the 2018 World Cup, as they only finished second in qualification Group B, with only 2 points gathered.
Probable line-up: Ondoa – Oyongo, Teikeu, Ngadeu Ngadjui, Fai – Moukandjo, Sutchuin Djoum,, Siani, Bassogog – Aboubakar, Zoua
- As far as Chile is concerned, they played 3 friendly games in the month of June. After their success against Burkina Faso ( 3-0), Sanchez & co. drew level with Russia (1-1) and they surprisingly lost to Romania, (3-2).
- Chile is currently occupying the 4th position in the qualifying race for the Russian World Cup, in the South American division, with 23 points obtained after 14 games.
- A. Sanchez and A. Vidal are the main goalscorers for the team, with 6 goals netted by each.
Probable line-up: Herrera – Beausejour, Jara, Medel, Isla – Vidal, Hernandez, Aranguiz – Sanchez, Vargas, Fuenzalida
To be considered : Over 2.5 goals @ 2.05 at WilliamHill
The African champions are not recommended by many things coming into this game. As far as match-ups are concerned, it is very difficult to imagine that they can go toe to toe against players such as Alexis Sanchez or Arturo Vidal, reason why I believe that Chile will come out on top.