Betting predictions – Brazil vs Argentina – International Friendly
Photo source : www.goal.com
Date : 09.06.2017
Kick off : 11:05 AM
Friday, 09.06.2017, set to begin at 11:05, the Brazil vs Argentina friendly will foreshadow their fiery duel from the World Cup 2018 Qualifiers.
Team facts and news
- Brazil is currently drafting its own destiny as far qualifying for the 2018 World Cup is concerned, because they are at the top of the South-American zone.
- The Brazilians have already secured their spot in Moscow, with their 33 points gathered in 14 games. Their most recent victory came against Paraguay, where they imposed their own style and won 3-0.
- Barcelona’s striker, Neymar, is by far the most in-form player for Brazil during these qualifiers, with 6 goals netted so far.
- The previous friendly game that the Brazilians played was against Colombia, game which they won with 1-0.
- On the other side, Argentina is only occupying the 5th position in the group for the 2018 WC.
- The Argentine side only managed to gather 22 points so far, still being uncertain regarding their qualification. In their previous game, Messi & co. suffered a 2-0 blow against Bolivia.
- The other Barcelona striker, Lionel Messi, is also his national team’s most prolific player during these qualifiers, with 4 goals scored up to date.
- The last time Argentina managed to get past Brazil, was in November 2012, also during a friendly match.
To be considered : Over 2.5 goals @ 2.05 at Coral
Brazil vs Argentina is a football classic. Despite it being just a friendly match, I expect plenty of determination on both sides and they will undoubtedly be fired up to score at least one goal against their iconic rivals.