Pep Guardiola wants to get back in the winning column
Photo source : www.skysports.com
Date : 26.08.2017
Kick off : 12:30 PM
Saturday, 26.08.2017, set to start at 12:30, the Bournemouth vs Manchester City clash is going to be the first of many high-scoring games in this 3rd round on the Premier League.
Team facts and news
- Bournemouth is currently sitting on the 17th position in the Premier League, with 0 points gathered after the first two rounds.
- The home side started off the new season on the wrong foot. They first dropped their opener against West Brom (0-1) and then against Watford (2-0).
- As far as absent players for this fixture, Bournemouth will not be able to rely on Callum Wilson nor on Junior Stanislas, who are both injured.
Probable line-up: Begovic – Daniels, Ake, Cook, Smith – Pugh, Arter, Surman, Fraser – King – Defoe
- As for their counterparts, Manchester City are sitting 5th in England, as they have 4 points after two rounds played.
- The visitors had started the season in perfect fashion, with a 2-0 away against Brighton. In the previous round however, the side coached by Guardiola only got a 1-1 draw against Everton.
- Kyle Walker will be suspended for this clash, while Ilkay Gundogan is still facing some medical problems.
Probable line-up: Ederson – Kompany, Stones, Otamendi – Danilo, De Bruyne, Fernandinho, Silva, Sterling – Jesus – Aguero
Main prediction : Over 2.5 @ 1.50 at Bwin
To be considered : Over 3.5 @ 2.20 at Bwin
Manchester City is most likely going to take advantage of the bad situation at Bournemouth, reason why I expect “The Citizens” to launch an assault towards the opposite goal. It is very likely that at least 3 goals are going to be scored in this match-up.