A very old rivarly is going on between these two clubs
Photo source : www.leaguelane.com
Date : 20.09.2017
Kick off : 19:00 PM
Wednesday, 20.09.2017, set to start at 19:00, the Bilbao vs Atletico Madrid is bound to be a show of pure entertainment and will definitely feature some moments of high intensity.
Team facts and news
- Bilbao is occupying the 6th position in the Spanish rankings at the moment, with 7 points gained after the first 4 rounds.
- The home team is currently on a little slope. Following their Europa League draw against Hertha (0-0), the Bascs lost out to Las Palmas (1-0).
- Spaniard veteran A. Aduriz is still the most prolific man in front of goal for Bilbao, with 2 goals netted so far this season.
- Athletic has a couple of injured players for this game: Y. Alvarez, I. Undabarrena and O. de Marcos.
Probable line-up: Arrizabalaga – Balenziaga, Laporte, Etxeita, De Marcos – Etxebarria, Jose – Muniain, Garcia, Williams – Aduriz
- Atletico Madrid is currently sitting on the 5th position in Primera Division, with 8 points gathered after the first 4 rounds.
- The visitors are still undefeated during this season start. In the previous round, the team from Madrid got the best of Malaga (1-0).
- Argentine striker A. Correa is the team’s best scorer, with 2 goals netted so far.
- A. Fernandez and Sime Vrsaljko did not travel with the team due to active injuries.
Probable line-up: Oblak – F. Luis, Godin, Hernandez, Juanfran – Carrasco, Partey, Saul, Koke – Correa, Griezmann
Main prediction : Over 1.5 goals @ 1.45 at PaddyPower
To be considered : Over 2.5 goals @ 2.40 at PaddyPower
It’s quite true that both teams have not proven themselves offensively so far this season, but aside from this fact, I see no other real obstacles in the way of goals scored tonight. I strongly believe that we will see plenty of chances and opportunities and goals will be profitable in this scenario.