With the signing of Dembele, Barcelona get a boost
Photo source : www.ibitimes.co.in
Date : 26.08.2017
Kick off : 17:15 PM
Saturday, 26.08.2017, set to start at 17:15, the Alaves vs Barcelona fixture will be a matter of damage limitation as far as the home team is concerned.
Team facts and news
- Alaves is currently occupying the 16th position in Primera Division, with 0 points obtained so far.
- The home team did not have an ideal start to the new season, as they lost against Leganes (1-0) in a game where they had a very modest outing.
- As far as Victor Laguardia, he remains a question mark due to his medical situation.
Probable line-up: Pacheco – Hernandez, Ruano, Ely, Vigaray – Garcia, Pina – Burgui, Romero, Gomez – Sobrino
- Barcelona is sitting on the 2nd position in the Primera Division table, with 3 points after the inaugural round.
- The visitors kicked of this new season on the wrong foot, after losing twice against their arch rivals in Real Madrid : 1-3 and 0-2 in the SuperCup. They bounced back in the first round of La Liga, thanks to an own goals from Alin Tosca and a goal from S. Roberto against Betis.
- Luis Suarez and Rafinha are expected not to travel with the team for this match-up with Alaves.
Probable line-up: Ter Stegen – Semedo, Pique , Umtiti, Alba – Iniesta, Busquets, Rakitic – Roberto, Messi, Deulofeu
Main prediction : Under 3.5 @ 1.34 at Bet365
To be considered : Under 2.5 @ 2.40 at Bet365
Following the departure of Neymar and the injury of Luis Suarez, Barcelona is not the once scary team from 2-3 years back. I obviously expect a game dictated entirely by the Blaugrana side, but the scoreline should not become too big.